Declutter Your Workload
$20/hr (retainer prices available)
Areas that Heather can relieve some of the stress from your workload are (but not limited to):
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Community Management
- Team Management
- People Management
- Fillable PDFs
- Running Pomodoro Productivity Sessions
- YouTube channel organization
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc. (including google versions)
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- and much more.
- If there is something you need to be done and you don't see on the list, I can learn new processes easily.
Ready to declutter your workload? Call Heather
1:1 Declutter Coaching
Starting at $1297 (minimum 6 weeks up to 12 weeks)
- Taking the DIY declutter process step by step, with much-needed structure and personalized plans
- You want to take your time in a way that fits with your lifestyle
- You're looking for accountability, commitment, and encouragement
- If the thought of an intensive is too much at once
We will have 1:1 calls where we will go over any questions, concerns, plans, reworks, or anything else related to your decluttering. Throughout the process, you will have Voxer access to me during regular office hours (Monday-Friday 8am-6pm EST). Learn More.
[number of calls based on how many weeks in package]
Personalized DIY Packages
Starting at $497 (price goes up depending on the complexity and how many areas are involved)
- 30-minute initial call to go over answers from the questionnaire, what the end goal is, what time frame we are working with, get to know each other, etc.
- Unlimited email support throughout the process
- Detailed and personalized step by step guide on how-to declutter
- Final 20-minute call to go over any loose ends and to see if there are any more questions you may have
These plans are customized to your needs and timeline and are discussed further on our call. Learn More
Starting at $25/page
- Checklist created using your branding (must know hex #, and fonts if applicable)
- You must provide all copy of checklist
- Customised to meet your needs (opt-in, intake form, etc.)
- Includes 2 revisions
- Fillable and printable PDFs
- Branded title page included (must send any edited photos you want to be featured)
This checklist is customized to your needs and brand details will be further discussed. Learn More
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
"I joined Heather's EMPOWER home and office detox course thinking it would be all about physically organizing my space, and we did that- but at the same time we set up systems and busted through mental blocks that are keeping that clutter from building up again. Heather is an energizer bunny and master motivator who doesn't let you get away with glossing over stuff, she was a breath of fresh air and just what I, and my home, needed!"
Nat del Arbol CNP - NatDigestion.com
"Heather knew exactly how to help me work through my clutter. She took her time getting to know me, my habits, and my tendencies to stack paper on top of more paper. With detailed, practical steps, Heather took me from unworkable workspace to somewhere I like to be every day."
"Heather helped me do the thing I was absolutely dreading- sorting through my Mum’s stuff after she died. I knew I had to do it, I knew I’d feel better once it was done, but just thinking about it made me feel so overwhelmed, I didn’t know where to start.
In the most loving and supportive way, Heather kicked my butt into gear. It was actually fun! Ok, the going through the stuff part wasn’t that fun, but getting to hang out with Heather on Zoom while doing it was! It was like doing it with a friend, but a friend that actually knew what they were doing. The four hours went by so quickly and I felt so much lighter after it was done. I’m finally starting to feel like myself again.
Thank you so much, Heather! I don’t think I could have done it without you."
Leah McHugh - Get Dirty With Me
I had been procrastinating an organization project for some time, and begun realizing that all the ways I was delaying progress in other areas because I kept saying "I'll get to that once I finish organizing." or "I can't get that done until I finish the organizing." And that's when I met Heather. We connected right away thanks to her energy, ease and focus on co-creating an effective solution.
From the very start, she understood what was preventing me from moving forward and helped me clarify a step by step plan to start diving in. She even went so far as to reach out several days following the finish date I had set, to check in and see if I was feeling great or struggling with progress.
All this from a quick and simple hello, without any pressure for hiring or gimmicky marketing. She truly cares about the work she's doing to help people create ease and comfort in their lives by finding solutions with them that work for them. She is a wonderful person to include in your circle support if you're also struggling to get a handle on keeping things orderly.
WANT TO WORK WITH HEATHER?